The Lien Litigation Packet (LLP) gathers all the anti-fraud information and documentation on a Workers’ Compensation case into one easy-to-read indexed file. If this is your first time purchasing a LLP, please feel free to email us your questions at email@example.com.
Lien Litigation Packet (LLP) Includes:
A Current (as of the data run) status of all liens and lien claimants on a single Adjudicated (ADJ) case before the Workers Compensation Appeals Board (WCAB).
- An overview sheet listing each lien claimant on the case
- A summary of findings about each lien on the case.
- A documentation index for any findings on the liens
- All documentation associated with any findings on any lien
We search every lien’s:
- 4615 Lien Stay Status
- 4615 Consolidations Status
- 139.21 Consolidation Hearing Status
- Lien associated provider suspension status with DWC
- Affiliated Entity Status with the California DIR, AFU and DWC.
Each Purchase also includes:
Up to two (2) free refreshes (data re-runs to ensure most current data) within 180-days of original purchase, in the event that the lien hearing (conference or trial) is continued, within a 180-day window at no extra cost. See 180-Day LLP Refresh instructions below.
Purchase a new LLP for each California's Workers' Compensation Appeals Board (WCAB) Adjudicated Case Number (ADJ). Limit 1 ADJ for each new LLP purchase.
Prior to proceeding to checkout:
- Select the delivery date range for their litigation packet.
- Enter the full name of person designated to receive the packet or packets.
- Enter the email of the person designated to receive the packet or packets.
- Upload a file containing the ADJ Case Number for the case to be reviewed or multiple ADJNumbers if multiple packets are being purchased*.
* If you require more than one delivery date range for different packets, each delivery date range must be added to the cart separately.
**If you would like to purchase multiple packets at our bulk rate please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer must submit requested information to Work Comp Data Solutions by 4:00 p.m for overnight processing. LLP recipients name, e-mail address, and ADJ Numbers
LLP Retrieval Process:
Completed LLP will be sent to the Customer’s contact email via DROPBOX. The typical turnaround for the file being sent to customers is less than 5 business days.
180-Day LLP Refresh Instructions:
Two free LLP Refresh (data re-run to ensure most current data), in the event that the lien hearing (conference or trial) is continued, is included with every LLP purchase at no extra cost, within 180-days from the date of LLP purchase.
To redeem LLP Refresh, email email@example.com with request for LLP Refresh. Refreshes will be provided to the original dropbox within 10 business days.
Refunds and Issues with Order:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues with the order or to request a refund of your LLP purchase.
Refunds are only available for non-delivered receipts or technical issues. Refunds are not available for any ADJ case number, lien, or lien claimant data runs that yield unverified or no data.
The data and information (“data”) provided in the LLP (new or refresh) is provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis as of the date and time of the data run. You agree that use of this information is at your sole risk.
Work Comp Data Solutions makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to its services or data made available in the LLP, including but not limited to the warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, and non-infringement. Work Comp Data Solutions assumes no responsibility in connection with the use of any of the services or data provided in the LLP. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the data provided in the LLP shall be to discontinue using the data.
Use of Information: